About Lake City EDA
Lake City Economic Development Authority (EDA) is here to help your business succeed in Lake City, Minnesota.
Whether you're an established Lake City business, an industry leader interested in opening a facility here, or an entrepreneur with big ideas, the Lake City Economic Development Authority and related community services can help you meet your goals. We are here to help identify resources to support your business needs as well as help you research and address business issues that you may be confronting. The mission of the Lake City EDA is to support economic vitality in our community by working with our business community, local government and citizens groups to create a great place for residents, employees and visitors.
How we help:
- Gather the research and information you need to make smart business decisions
- Provide leads on available real estate and locate the sites and buildings that are right for your needs (industrial or commercial property)
- Coordinate with City Planning Department to evaluate zoning, allowed uses and permitting to ensure the simplest process for your development project
- Identify area suppliers to source parts or services locally
- Help you apply for relevant financial incentives, including but not limited to business grants, tax credits, tax breaks, loans, forgivable loans, and job training funds
- Coordinate with municipal services and utilities to keep your project moving on the fast track
- Connect you to workforce development resources, including job training programs that prepare or build the skills of your workers
- Identify and coordinate available technical assistance programs
- Connect you to business information sessions, entrepreneurial development programs and opportunities for professional growth
- Connect you with resources for sustainable development programs, including energy efficiency assessments, energy rebates, and energy management tools
Contact us today with your specific needs and questions. We're ready to start.